Book Bank Facility
Book Bank Facilities for SC/ST & OPEN Students
- Book Bank Facility will be available for SC/ST Student with free of cost. The preference will be given to SC and ST students on first serve basis.
- SC/ST students should submit their caste and income certificate.
- The student can keep the books with them for the entire semester.
- Borrower shall be responsible for any damage or loss caused to the books and shall be required to replace the same or latest edition of the same books or the entire cost of the books will be deducted from his/her deposit.
|Category of Membership||No. of Books||Period of Loan|
|Teaching Staff||06||Full Semester|
|Non Teaching Staff||02||Full Semester|
- General books are issued to all eligible members as per their entitlements.
- Reference books, bound volumes, and are not issued outside the library.
- The readers should check the book thoroughly for missing pages, chapters, pictures etc., while borrowing the book.
- No book in damaged condition will be accepted from the reader. Mutilated or spoiled books will have to be replaced by the borrower.
- Books issued will not be accepted back on the same day.
- Reader can claim books (reserve) already issued, at the circulation counter.
- Loss of book must be reported immediately. Late fees, if any, will be charged till the loss of book is reported. If the original library book is returned after reporting it lost, the fine will be calculated till the date of its return.
- For the rules for replacement of lost book kindly contact the Circulation Section.
- Books are reissued only if there are no claims.
- The borrowing facility can be withdrawn or restricted in case of misbehavior or misuse of the library.
|Monday – Saturday||09.00 AM – 06.00 PM|
The Library has reference section consisting of Reference books, Encyclopedias, Dictionaries, Directories, Handbooks, Technical data, Atlases, Bibliographies, CD –ROMs etc. Readers may approach the Reference section for information or any assistance in the use of the various Collections and Services. Users can also search the books using intranet based WebOPAC facility.